Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013 Tuesday

Just a little Balletercize.  Nice work out for the legs, balance, and fun.  She is British, a proper ballerina.

1 Corinthians chapter 13 - Love is Indispensable.  "love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking.  It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs".   There is more, but most of us know what love is, or do we?  God's love for you is perfect, hard to replicate.

1977 - On this day, I had a party at my house.  Now, my house, for those that don't know, is very small, but it never stopped me from entertaining.  I listed in my journal those that came, and most I am still in touch with.  I have had many parties, weddings, funerals etc. here, if the walls could talk.   Do you like to entertain?  Planning a holiday get together at your place?  I am looking forward to attending parties, not throwing them anymore, but I did enjoy it.  Let the festivities begin!

Parenting - I was always a big "birthday" celebrater.  Holidays are great, but your birthday is just your day.  It was always important to have parties for the kids, and we did.  Nicole still has her bash every May, but now it is an outside party with a keg.  I believe that life is meant to be celebrated.

Tsetserleg - Mongolia.  Parties are often about food, right?  How about some Mongolian? :

Enjoy your meal!

What is the food of the nomadic herders in the mongolian steppes? As to be expected, they primarily eat the products of their animals, meat and milk. Those simple base materials are processed with a surprising variety of methods, and combined with vegetables and hand made noodles.
We have collected all the contemporary mongolian recipes that we could find. The most well known dish might be the Buuz (steamed filled pockets). Among the drinks the traditional Milk Tea, und Airag fermented from mare's milk. But this is just a small display out of the variety of mongolian food.
Allow our recipes to surprise you!  
There are a million Mongolian recipes!  Pick one and try it!  The beef dishes look great.

Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Tony!  (92)

No comments:

Post a Comment