Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 27, 2013 Wednesday

Kathy Smith's fat burning workout.  Maybe save this one for Friday after turkey.

Psalm - Chapter 42 - "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."  God is as necessary to our lives as water, we are refreshed in his presence and kept alive by his grace.

1980 - On this day, I took my dog Ziggy and went up to my Mom's in Gaylord for Thanksgiving.  Her and husband Bob had built a beautiful big home on a hill north of town.  It was so peaceful, it had snowed all day and we just relaxed and had a late turkey dinner.  Life never seems that slow anymore, too bad.

Parenting - Life is so busy, especially if you have kids.  After raising Nicole, I never went back to the laid back lifestyle of when I was single.  Is it the family life?  or is it the times we live in?  Even being retired I have this urgency to do/accomplish something everyday.  I see Mom at 92, just sitting in the chair watching TV and wonder if I will ever be able to do that.  I don't think so.  I do love to be busy, but it is hard to turn it off.

Tsetserleg - Take a little tour of the countryside before we leave Mongolia in a few days -
 
Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment