Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday November 8, 2013

"Stay motivated".  That's what the trainer said this morning.  It is called zone pilates, slightly lame, but it is something.  And we all need to stay motivated.  (That was your pep talk for the day)

Mark chapter 12 - Warning against the Teachers of the Law - Beware of those that "become" the law themselves and forget Jesus's teachings of acceptance and understanding.  To continue on to The Widow's Offering"  Those who give the most to church are still maybe thinking they are "more" the church then those who don't give as much.  We need to keep alert.  Also, remember, it more blessed to give than to receive.  Good topics in this study today.

1981 - On this day, I had the realestate people in.  This was the first time I put my current house on the market.  My friend Linda and I decided to unload our possesions and travel the country to see where else we would like to live.  I had my house on the market, had a lot of lookers but only low offers.  There is reason for that.   In the mean time, Linda worked for a company that opened up in Texas and offered her a great job there.  If I had sold my house I would be there too.  Linda lives in Dallas and I am still here in this house.  God has a plan, and I accept his greater plan then mine. (Not that I believe in Devine intervention but, oh well).

Parenting - I would never change a thing in my life, had I left, I would never had Nicole.  Nuff said.

Tsetserleg -  The country came under Soviet influence, resulting in the proclamation of the Mongolian People's Republic as a Soviet satellite state in 1924.[12] After the breakdown of communist regimes in Europe in late 1989, Mongolia saw its own Democratic Revolution in early 1990; it led to a multi-party system, a new constitution of 1992, and transition to a market economy.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to my grandfather, Heinrich (120)  RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment