Friday, December 12, 2014

December 12, 2014 Friday

AM Yoga - you know how much I love this.  So relaxing.


Psalm 91 - God is our safe harbor, he keeps us snug as a bug in a rug, the study writer says.  "The Lord is my Refuge".  His is the first name you think of when you are in extreme peril or pain.  You can take comfort in Him for all your sorrows.


On this day:
2007 - My ex-mother in law came up from Florida to see Aaron and Lisa and the new baby.  I went up and picked her up and took her out to dinner at Abuelo's.  We probably had more drinks then dinner, but I missed her after she moved south.  We were very close.  Some don't understand that when you divorce someone, you can lose that family as well.  I tried hard not to.


1901 - The first radio signal to cross the Atlantic was picked up near St. John's Newfoundland, by inventor Guglielmo Marconi.  Can you imagine this broadcast?  Hi this is Guglielmo Marconi broadcasting from Italy?   WHO?


Parenting - I guess some people can't understand how you can bond with people that aren't your flesh and blood.  I have always grown very close to my 2 husbands and various long term boyfriend's families.  Now, at Christmas time, I still have décor that Anne Michie gave me, my first mother in law, and the Russian stacking dolls from Tatjiana, Pete's mother and so much from Pat my "still" mother.  I refuse to give them up.  The décor and the mothers.


Gawlior India -

Education[edit]

During last few years,Gwalior has been developed into significant centre of education.It host many prominent government as well as private universities/institutions.Numerous colleges and universities are located in Gwalior including IIITM Gwalior, IITTM Gwalior, Jiwaji University, Raja ManSingh Tomar Music University,Scindia School, and J.C.Mill's School, Birlanagar.

List of Universities in Gwalior[edit]

UniversityTypeLocation
Jiwaji UniversityGovernmentUniversity road, City Centre
Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV)GovernmentRacecourse Road
Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts UniversityGovernmentAchaleshwar Road
Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education.GovernmentRacecourse Road
Amity UniversityPrivateAirport Road, Maharajpura
ITM UniversityPrivateNH-75, Sitholi

Prominent Institutes in Gwalior[edit]  We should know by how many Indian Doctors and students we have here how big they are on education



Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment