Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 23, 2014 Tuesday

Did some Pilates today.  So glad my back in strong, now to fix this cold!


2 Corinthians chapter 9 - Generosity Encouraged - Basically about you get what you give.  Don't put a dollar sign on this, true generosity is gifts of the spirit, not from Amazon.  Again, the greatest gift you can get this year is your faith.  From a baby laying in a manger - Merry Christmas.


On this day;
2000  - I was leaving to go shopping and opened Nicole's bedroom door to tell her. To my right I glimpsed something move in Nicole's closet. "Nicole there is something in your closet" "Yeah right Mom"  "No really".  I slid the door to one side and watched a black squirrel run across her clothes on hangers to the other side.  EEEEEIIIIIIIII.  We both ran out the door.  I called Rox and Bill next door and we armed ourselves for war.  That poor squirrel finally found the front door open and slid across the linoleum and out the door.  It was funny later and we wished we had filmed it..  I wondered who was eating all the nuts in the living room on the coffee table.


1823 - The poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas" by Clement C. Moore (" 'Twas the night before Christmas...") was published.  Who doesn't almost know this by heart?


Parenting - My daughter is wonderful, but I failed teaching her housekeeping skills.  That squirrel never had it so good.  We think it was in the house about a week before we discovered it, and we had a cat and dog.  It apparently made itself at home.  Not like we were ever home.


Gawlior India - Pets?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy71j8Bagfo   Cached
Jun 28, 2012 · Wild Animals at Gwalior at hot 48 DC  Go to their zoo here!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Scott V!

No comments:

Post a Comment