Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29,2014 Monday

Did a 10 minute Solution Kick boxing this morning.  Trying to get my get up and go to get up and go.


John  chapter 11. "Lord if you had been here, my brother would not have died".  Jesus is here and people do die, but if you believe in the Lord He will raise you to eternal life.


On this day;
1974 - My brother Mark and I went bowling.  I'm happy for the times I spent with my brother because he too picked a hard road to travel and shortened his life tremendously.  There are those windows of opportunity to spend with people we love that pick dangerous life styles.  Enjoy them.


1851 - The first American Young Men's Christian Association was organized, in Boston, MA. This organization has helped out many young men.


Parenting - Friends of ours from church that we have been close to were told their brother/son Brandon was found dead in a car in Detroit.  Brandon showed up occasionaly for youth group at church when I was on the board and the youth leader.  He went to work camps and Bass Lake and the Gathering.  His brother Adam was a rock solid role model for him leading a good Christian life.  But, Brandon couldn't.  He had a giving loving heart and a great smile and a demon that led him down the wrong road.  "Lord if you had been here, my brother would not have died".  I believe that despite his struggles, Brandon had faith and the Lord is with him now.


Gawlior India - just a few days left


Bajrang Dal activists cry ‘love jihad’ after Hindu girl elopes with a Muslim youth


Bajrang Dal activists cry ‘love jihad’ after Hindu girl elopes with a Muslim youth
Bajrang Dal members on Monday staged a protest demonstration in Gwalior demanding arrest of a Muslim man accused of eloping with a Hindu girl.

#Gwalior, #Madhya Pradesh, #News  I hadn't thought too much about how Hindu and Muslims got along.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment