Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15, 2017 Wednesday #exerciseplease#Enjoylife#getting better!#mustard

Get Fit
You never realize how much exercise does for your energy and happy spirit until you can't.  I can't wait till I get the go ahead to exercise and the well being feeling to do it!  Next Wednesday.

Get Faith
Psalm 51:12 "Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit"  Our lives are a gift from God, just as when He gave life to Adam, so too do we have life.  But Adam sinned and brought death to our world for all of us and until Jesus came to this earth and died a final death for our sin - all of our sin, we may now have eternal life.  God has saved you through His Son the Christ so that you can enjoy your life in this world the way God intended it to be.  Praise God, He is awesome!

On this day
2012  This day started out normal and then went downhill "bad day!  Nicole upset, cat knocked over plant, no $ from Marvin, Mom's bag exploded, ...my printer wouldn't work."  It slowly got better " I took dinner to the Corbishdales and then went to Board of Youth meeting at church and Glen came and fixed my printer."  Even with all the problems - I wish I were up to that level of activity for one day.  I know, wait it will get better.

1758 - Mustard was advertised for the first time in America. It seems unimportant but do you use mustard, I can't imagine life without it - baloney sandwich, potato salad sauce, on my sloppy joe, etc. 

Ystad
That looks like an interesting place.  
Charming Ystad is an important hub of the Swedish film industry. It’s home to the country’s oldest cinema (Biografteatern Scala), a production studio, and the Cineteket interactive film museum. Significant medieval features of Ystad include Greyfriars Abbey, the Church of the Virgin Mary, and the 16th-century Latin school. Visit an exotic animal part or pick up some artisan handicrafts at one of Ystad’s lovely galleries or boutiques.

Enjoy the day !  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment