Saturday, February 25, 2017

February 25, 2017 Saturday #rejuvenate!#Study!#politicians#dinner#urbanpopulation!

Good Health
My friends are so kind and thoughtful!  Pam is an excellent massage therapist and very health wise.  She brought me health bars, lemons and raw honey to help me along the way!  Between that and Norma's healing soup - I'm not only better I'm beginning to feel like a kid again!

Get Faith
2 Corinthians 5:17  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he or she is a new creation, old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."  Reading the Bible right through is a commendable thing to do, but as it is written and put together you might not "get it" as well as studying certain sections at a time as the scholars recommend.  Very often the relationship between events is something that needs to be known to understand.  I am not a scholar but, I have learned more in Bible studies, head by an educated leader, than reading a whole book out of context.  An important thing I think is as Jesus taught - you have to believe to understand.  "He who has ears - listen".  Keep reading!  Study!

On this day
1981 - I picked up pies to take to Christine's for dinner.  She had the girls from work, well her and I and Trish and Gay from the Orchard Mall store.  People think I socialize a lot now but truth is I always have.  What is better than a home cooked dinner with friends?  Remember this Chris? Going to dinner with friends tonight!

1751 - Edward Willet displayed the first trained monkey act in the U.S.  Was this Congress?

Ystad Sweden
Sweden (Listeni/ˈswdən/ swee-dənSwedishSverige [ˈsværjɛ] About this sound listen ), officially the Kingdom of Sweden (SwedishAbout this sound Konungariket Sverige ), is a Scandinavian country in Northern Europe. It borders Norway to the west and Finland to the east, and is connected to Denmark in the southwest by a bridge-tunnel across the Öresund. At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third-largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of 10.0 million.[3] Sweden consequently has a low population density of 22 inhabitants per square kilometre (57/sq mi), with the highest concentration in the southern half of the country. Approximately 85% of the population lives in urban areas.[12]

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment