Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April 9, 2019 Tuesday# Believe#Needhelp#Parkinson's#Choleracrisis

Get Faith
John chapter 8  "Again (Jesus) said to them, "I am going away, and you will search for me, but you will die in you sin.  Where I am going, you cannot come."  He was speaking to the Jews, they did not recognize him as the Son of God and so are denied entrance to Heaven with Him.  So from His lips - if you don't know Him now, reach out for the Gospel and learn about how you can believe in Him and have eternal life.  Do it now.

On this day
1987  Mom came over and took care of Nicole (2) all day, I was under the weather.  Not surprising for a 39 year old Mom to be under the weather when you have a two year old.  Makes me feel better that now, 32 years later I am tired but using the excuse that I am 72.  How about you?  Do you have all the energy you need and feel great?  Will you write and tell me your secret? 

1987 - Dikye Baggett became the first person to undergo corrective surgery for Parkinson’s disease.  I didn't know there was such a thing.

The conflict has resulted in a famine that is affecting 17 million people.[33] The lack of safe drinking water, caused by depleted aquifers and the destruction of the country's water infrastructure, has also caused the world's worst outbreak of cholera, with the number of suspected cases exceeding 994,751.[34] Over 2,226 people have died since the outbreak began to spread rapidly at the end of April 2017.[35][34] In 2016 the United Nations reported that Yemen is the country with the most people in need of humanitarian aid in the world with 21.2 million.[36]
I don't watch too much news so was unaware of this crisis, how about you?

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday! Lindsey, Julie, Jim , Zack, Megan, Amy and Mary!  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment