Monday, April 1, 2019

April 1, 2019 Monday #Allisnew#staystrong#Busyornot?#HandsomeDharma

Get Fit
Isaiah 65:17 "For I am about to create new heavens and a new earth;"   Isaiah prophesied about the coming of the Savior Jesus Christ.  It was not just about God coming to earth to heal and teach the people but a promise of a new world and a new life.  The old ways have passed away.  Walk in the light with us - the light of Jesus Christ.

Get Fit
I'm not hoping to be that 80 year old woman that can bench press 100 pounds, I just want to be able to open a jar or continue to style my hair for as long as I care about those things.  So I lift weights, 5 pound weights, just to maintain a little muscle.  How about you?  Do carrying a few bags of groceries into the house tire you out?  How about a box of kitty litter? 

On this day
2017  This day was actually boring - I know I was still on the mend from the lung cancer surgery in January and the flu in March but it was a Saturday and I'm usually busy on the weekend.  I see the signs of old age coming.  I have been enjoying quieter days lately but I doubt it will last when the weather breaks.  How about you?  Staying busy or do you usually live a sedentary life style.  Or should I say a peaceful life style?  There is much to be said for both sides.

 1621 - The Plymouth, MA, colonists created the first treaty with Native Americans. This is laughable but I believe both sides had hope it would work.  

Dharma Yemen
Dhamar is situated 100 km to the south of Sana'a, north of Ibb, and west of Al Bayda, Yemen, 2400-2500 m above sea level. Its name “Dhamar” goes back to the king of Sheba and Dhuo-Raydan at 15-35 AD. whose name was Dhamar Ali Yahbir II, and whose statue was found at the city of Al-Nakhla Al-Hamra’a ("The Red Palm"). This city is one of the archeological sites that are found near Dhamar.
🔺Dhamar is located in YemenMap of Yemen

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Roger!

No comments:

Post a Comment