Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014 Good Friday

10 Minutes of yoga, really not enough but something, before I went to doctor for check up.  I'm stressed but fine, he said.


Ephesians chapter 2 -  About how we are made alive through Christ's death.  Does that explain "Good Friday"?  "for it is by grace that you have been saved through faith = and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."


On this day - Murphy's Law: "If there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a catastrophe, then someone will do it."
- Edward A. Murphy Jr  
1998 - Mom and Nicole and I met Nicole's grandma and grandpa at a high school for the Barbershop show that Grandpa, Ed was in.  It was the Grosse Pointe chapter of Barbershoppers, and they were great!  We loved the shows they put on once or twice a year.  I am so glad I videod them to watch.


Parenting - Our two families were very close when the kids were little, there was a lot going on and we always showed up to support one another.  As families grow up, their lives take different paths quite often, and we don't see each other as much.  But we do have memories, and videos.


Book Club - Isadore's Secret by Mardi Link,  Ok I got to the solution of the mystery, but their is still the aftermath to read about.  I think you would enjoy this.


Yo Chen Belize -  I would really like to go here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment