Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014 Tuesday

Walked this morning.  Taking advantage of good weather while it is here.


Corinthians chapter 11 - Paul is boasting of his struggles for Christ and spreading the word.  Most of us never get the opportunity to go to the lengths that he went, whippings, floggings, stonings, shipwrecked, lost at sea for days.  It is hard for us to share a little faith, I find it easier to physically share my faith by giving, serving and caring. And sharing here of course.


On this day:
1974 -  Washed my hair.  Wow!  except that 50 years ago after I washed my hair, I rolled it up in those brush rollers and then sat under a hair dryer (the kind that had a shower cap kind of thing on it) for an hour.  Then the comb out took 1/2 hour or more.  I like todays methods better, shower and blow dry - 30 minutes tops GENERAL ELECTRIC GE VINTAGE DELUXE PORTABLE SOFT BONNET NAIL & HAIR DRYER & CASE
here is what the old one looked like!


Parenting - Was lucky enough to work at Lifebuilders Day Camp yesterday.  My friend Sue and I had the drama sessions.  What fun!  Children should be free to have fun, play, express themselves and learn.  Going back in today!


Book Club - Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman.  Some I get, I had to look up what Eidolons were.


Bucharest -


#1 of 98 attractions in Bucharest
Owner description: Want to experience something out of the ordinary? Get locked in a room and try and get out within 60 minutes. How? Connect... more » Owner description: Want to experience something out of the ordinary? Get locked in a room and try and get out within 60 minutes. How? Connect clues, solve puzzles, use logic, be intuitive, search for hidden objects and you'll still need more..Feel the pressure of time ticking away while you and your team panic and use your brains as never before. Discover your taste for mystery and uncover the secrets of our rooms. « less
Map | Visitor photos (30)   I don't know about this, not for the claustrophobic.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment