Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 19, 2015 Thursday

Did a little ballet.  I can balance on my toes!  (for half a second).


Ephesians chapter 1:7-10 - This reading reminding of the song they sang at camp "Open my eyes  - I want to see you".  Don't remember enough of the words.  The study writer says "Open our eyes to see eternity in every instant of loving unity...and praise you.  Amen."


On this day;
1999 - Nicole, Christine and I went to Disney World.  Who doesn't want to go there?  Ever since I watched Mickey Mouse and they showed the different "worlds" I always wanted to go on the tea cup ride.  Well, we went on a lot of rides and for my doing the Space Mountain and others - I made Nicole go on the tea cup ride with me. 


1999 - Dennis Franz received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I even remember who this guy was.  Amazing. Big news right?


Parenting - I can't help but wonder how people are dealing with their kids being out of school so much this year due to weather conditions.  Who stays home with the kids?  How do they catch up on all the lessons they miss, and how to keep them busy and out of mischief.  Must be quite a challenge.


Iwate Japan:
  • This looks like fun!

  • Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!    Happy Birthday Bob!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment