Thursday, February 12, 2015

February12, 2015 Thursday

Been a bad week, trying to keep up my exercising because that always gives me strength and focus first thing in the AM.  Ring Pilates today.  Hope it works.


Jeremiah 17:1-8  7 "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. 8 They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream."  God very often in the old testament let bad things happen to people that strayed from his love and care.  Stay close to Him.


On this day;
1980 - My friend Pat called and wanted to know if I wanted to go into the dry cleaning business with him.  I wonder how things would have been different if I had.  It is long hours and 6 or 7 days a week to run one of those.  Judging what happened in the next few years, I might have been better off, but I turned him down.  He never opened one either, he went into ice cream trucks and wholesaling ice cream. 


2004 - Mattel announced that "Barbie" and "Ken" were breaking up. The dolls had met on the set of their first television commercial together in 1961. Very slow news day!


Parenting - Mom has been in the hospital for 5 days now.  They don't know for sure what is wrong but after not giving her meds for a urinary tract infection, that she takes on a regular basis, she of course has a UTI now.  Yesterday it was very bad with her becoming combative, and confused and having some very entertaining halucinations.  I should be at the hospital now but beginning to feel like I need medical care.  It can wear you down.


Iwate Japan - wish I were there!

Economy[edit]

Iwate's industry is concentrated around Morioka and specializes in semiconductor and communications manufacturing.
As of March 2011, the prefecture produced 3.9% of Japan's beef and 14.4% of broiler chickens.[9] In 2009, 866 tons of dolphins and whales were harvested off the coast of Iwate, accounting for more than half of Japan's total catch of 1,404 tons.[10]  ok not happy about the dolphins.


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Leann and Jodi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment