Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017 Friday #Dance!#IloveGod#donotcovet#memories!

Get Fit
In trying to get my energy up I tried a little disco with Richard.  There has been a lot of talk about Richard being missing lately.  Someone suggested his housekeeper had him locked away against his wishes. ??  Maybe he just put on a lot of weight and doesn't want us to know that.  C'mon Richard get back to the disco!

Get Faith
Psalm 63; 6-7  "I lie awake at night thinking of you - of how much you have helped me - and how I rejoice through the night beneath the protecting shadow of your wings."  This is a declaration of love to God, a true statement of devotion to Him as he is devoted to you.  His protection is so apparent to me.  Take this to your heart too - His unconditional love is yours also.

10th Commandment .  This always seems a continuation of the 9th, but is apparently important enough to be separate.  The explanation is:  We are to fear and love God, so that we do not entice, force or steal away from our neighbors their spouses, household workers or livestock, but instead urge them to stay and fulfill their responsibilities to our neighbors.  Good advice!

On this day
1996 excerpt :  "STARTED HORMONES  (in caps, very important!)  shower breakfast church @ 8:30 and Bible Study   home  Boss called   lunch Nicole & I out to the Boss's house - Doug and Denise, Nick &  Annie and kids there  Doug pulled kids in sled w/ 4 wheeler  Snowmobile - hot dogs  home  worked on dollhouse."  This is a memory for my daughter, a rare occasion, in the early days of my employment when we all got along (sort of) and the boss was still being nice.  I believe that might be the last day I drove a snowmobile. AND  there was a lot of snow for March 10th.  I was on those hormones for 20+ years and unhappy when I had to quite because the insurance wouldn't cover them anymore.  Mom had given Nicole and I a dollhouse to build for Christmas, so we did.

1906 - In France, 1,200 miners were buried in an explosion at Courrieres. 100 years before this happened.  The Courrières mine disaster, Europe's worst mining accident, caused the death of 1,099 miners in Northern France on 10 March 1906.[

Enjoy the day! Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment