Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7, 2017 Tuesday #noplank#strongprayers#7thcommandment#life#Katyn#E30!

Get Fit
I am trying.  Did some of the stretches from the sheet the therapist gave me.  I can't do the plank yet, my recovering back muscles that were cut during surgery say no - but I will keep trying.  I really believe that moving and stretching is the answer to healing.

Get Faith
James 5:16  "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."  This means so much to me right now because of all the prayers and outreach I had during my recent bout with cancer surgery.  It turned out perfect, no cancer left - I believe it was the strong prayer requests and my excellent doctors that pulled this off.  There are two men at my church that I feel have God's ear most specifically.  Maybe my upbringing or most likely their conduct in the 20 years I have known them.  I pray for people all the time, and hope that I am considered powerful and effective.

7th Commandment - Thou shall not steal.  It is more far reaching than a pack of gun or armed bank robbery.  This past summer I became friends with a little boy on my street.  He came over and we talked about a lot of things and he spent quite a bit of time in my yard and my garage.  He helped me decorate my yard for Halloween.  A few days later I noticed a sports bag of balls, maybe 6 or 8 was missing from where it hung on the wall.  I was devastated and cried.  I told myself it wasn't him.  Later on a walk around the block I saw a couple of the other kids from his house playing with a football and recognized it.  The balls are beside the point - my feeling for my new friend has changed.  The worse thing is the trust that was lost.  Thou shall not steal.  I will pray for him.

On this day
1989 - excerpt "Nicole (4) to cop-op (I) worked Sunday School went to Eastwood Carpet with Esther (we were redoing a classroom) Home - very cold outside.  called Mom  cleaned house & laundry  Nicole slept from 3 - 5:30 (she can still do that) Jamie was over for a while (probably while she was sleeping, he didn't care)  Marty home  Mark at court for AM Mc (family business) late  Marty sat with kids I went to Comerica and Farmer Jack, home Nicole bath. "  A full day.  Typical Tuesday.  I keep  these journals to share the memories.

1989 - Poland accused the Soviet Union of a World War II massacre in Katyn. 
The Katyn massacre (Polishzbrodnia katyńska, mord katyński, "Katyń crime"; RussianКатынский расстрел Katynskij rasstrel, "Katyn shooting") was a series of mass executions of Polish nationals carried out by the NKVD ("People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs", a Soviet secret police organisation) in April and May 1940. Though the killings took place at several different locations, the massacre is named after the Katyn Forest, where some of the mass graves were first discovered.   I guess it was substantiated.

Zhodzina Belarus
Transport[edit]
Zhodzina is served by the M1 motorway, part of the European route E30, an international highway[4] that links Berlin and Warsaw to Moscow. It counts two railway stations (Zhodzina and the stop of Zhodzina Yuzhny[5][6]) on the international line Minsk-Moscow; and its main station is served by some international trains as the Sibirjak Berlin-NovosibirskMinsk International Airport is in 40 km (25 mi) from Zhodzina.
European route E 30 is an A-Class West-East European route, extending from the southern Irish port of Cork in the west to the Russian city of Omsk in the east. For much of its Russian stretch, it coincides with Trans-Siberian Highway and, east of the Ural Mountains, with AH6 of the Asian Highway Network, which continues to Busan, South Korea. This route is approximately 6,500 kilometres (4,000 mi).

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable! Happy Birthday Carol & Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment