Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1, 2017 Wednesday Ash Wednesday #sitdown#God#1#change#Zhudzina!

Get Fit
Might have over done the leg workout but I felt like the upper body needed a break today.  Just lets me know that a month off exercising is a set back, but I can get it back!

Get Faith
The first Commandment:  You shall have no other gods.  When I was in confirmation it read Thou shall have no other gods before you.  Same meaning.  And  Luther's small catechism went on - What does this mean?  We are to fear, love, and trust God above all things.  Trust in God.  Love the Lord your God and fear anything that would separate you from him.  Keep Him first!

On this day
1985  I was pregnant with Nicole and still working, getting statements out.  I spent a good deal of my life sending out statements for the two companies I worked for.  I was also bugging my new husband to get the tax stuff together so we could get our return in. (I was in for a really big awakening with that.)  It was a Friday so when I got home I called my mother in law, Pat,  and she came over with Aaron for pizza.  Andy and Alice were going up to their cottage in St Helen and I called my brother Mark who was still in the hospital up north.  (His health was not good).  Some things were changing and others were staying the same.  What stage of life are you at?  Everything up ahead in the future?  All things settled and the same?  You never know what comes next.  Be prepared for change and appreciate the boring days as a rest.

1498 - Vasco de Gama landed at what is now Mozambique on his way to India. Imagine having this guys life!  No road map.

Zhudzina Belarus
Zhodzina (officially transliterated as Žodzina,[2] also spelled Zhodino, BelarusianЖо́дзінаpronounced [ˈʐodzʲina]RussianЖо́диноpronounced [ˈʐodʲɪnə]), is a city in Belarus, located in the Minsk Region, 50 km to north-east from Minsk. The city covers an area of 19 km² and has a population of 61,800 (2010).[3] 

History[edit]


It is one of the newest cities in the country; its construction began in 1963.  We will probably have to travel outside the region to fill a months worth of info.  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Rox!, Krister , Carol and Hayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment