Thursday, March 9, 2017

March 9, 2017 Thursday #Pilates#His#loveyourown#linedancing&karate#poorNastassia!

Get fit
A little Pilates goes a long way.  They are looking for a certified instructor at a  Pilates place near me. No I won't apply but it seems like a good job! Exercise, help others and get paid.  Win/win!

Get Faith
Proverbs 2:8 "For he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones."  Even if you have lost your way and haven't been as faithful as you should - He still guards His own.  I do believe that is the only reason I have reached the age of 70.

9th commandment  "Thou shall not covet your neighbors house."  I drive by houses and look and think "why couldn't I have a house like that?"  Then I remember, I have a nice house that suits me just fine.  We all covet at one time or another.  Cars, I like other peoples cars.  A Mercedes would be nice. It is human nature, I try to remind myself often of what I do have and how blessed I am.  It's true.  Thank you God!

It is Lent - stay in the right frame of mind.  Repent and return to God.  Remember your sins and remember why you are saved.  God forgave you in Christ Jesus.

On this day
1995 - excerpt "exercised, shower (made) lunch (made) breakfast worked Boss (and 2 sons) to Tampa for Convention (I loved when they went out of town - whew!) home (took Nicole to) karate  dinner  Andy & Alice over (we) went line dancing  home 11:00."  It was so much fun to line dance.  Andy and Alice got real good at it and then enjoyed the couple dancing after.  I had recently divorced so single line dancing worked just fine for me.

1995 - The Canadian Navy arrested a Spanish trawler for illegally fishing off of Newfoundland. Wow they couldn't hardly claim they had drifted off their regular place could they?

Zhodzina Belarus
Nastassia Novikava (BelarusianНастасся Новікава) (born November 16, 1981 in ZhodzinaByelorussian SSR) is a world championship winning weightlifter from Belarus.
At the 2004 Summer Olympics Novikava ranked fifth in the 53 kg class.[1] At the 2007 World Weightlifting Championships she won the silver medal in the 53 kg class, lifting a total of 213 kg.[1]
She initially won the bronze medal in the women's 53 kg event at the 2008 Summer Olympics.[2]
After 2008, Novikava moved up to the -58 kg category.
She won the 2010 European Championship with a personal best of 238 kg. In 2011, she won the world championship with a total of 237 kg.[3]
At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she finished 7th with a total of 230 kg.[4]
In 2016, she was stripped of her 2008 Olympic medal after a retest of her doping sample tested positive for steroids.[5]  I hate to cast this light but can't help believe she could have done without.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment