Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014 Tuesday Election Day! go vote!

Did some Boot Camp with Michelle today.  Calisthenics, push ups, sit ups, weight training and jumping jacks.  I don't do those, it makes everything in the room jiggle.


Mark chapter 4 - Jesus calms the storm.  I can never hear this enough.  It is a short story, but encompasses so much.  When you think He is sleeping, he is still there, watching over you.


On this day;
1986 - Marty was down in Key West and called with an update on the World Offshore Race results.  There are 3 days of races and 7 days of partying.  I still have friends that are down there, this week, and I'm sure Marty is there in spirit.  Be kind to yourselves Norma and Sherry, good luck to Pat and Ty.  If I had the freedom and $ I would be there too.


1847 - Scottish obstetrician James Young Simpson discovered the anethestic qualities of chloroform. Those Scots are so smart.  Notice he was an obstetrician?  he had experienced many labor rooms. "Give them drugs!"


Parenting - I love those tests on facebook.  Who were you in your last life? What does your name mean?  What animal are you?  Today it was What kind of mother are you?  I got devoted. Well of course.  But then I do know some women that aren't and I don't understand why.


Farquhar - Imagine being on a deserted island for a month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9XYJWLTcs&feature=player_embedded 


Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment