Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015 #watchme#victory#backtoschool#Rijsmuseum

Get Fit
I did a little ballet this morning.  There was a video yesterday showing Lucy trying to keep up with a chorus line, very funny.  I feel like that's me - but hey I try.  You should see me nay nay! Watch me.


Get Faith
1 John 5:4  "for everyone born of God overcomes the world.  This is the victory that has overcomes the world, even our faith."  I don't think our victory is what we achieve here, but what we do here certainly counts.  If you know that the greatest gift you ever wanted - love, health, joy whatever, was given to you wouldn't you want to show your appreciation to the giver? 


On this day
2006 -  Nicole was getting ready to move back to Albion for her senior year.  The process always included spending the last time home with friends.  On this day it was Craig and Lawrence.


2004 - Donald Trump unveiled his board game (TRUMP the Game) where players bid on real estate, buy big ticket items and make billion-dollar business deals Maybe this ploy is just another board game, get it?


Parenting
This is the time when you are either buying all the clothes and school supplies for children and/or all the dorm supplies and massively expensive books for college.  Enjoy the small bills now. 


Come Get These Memories of the Sixties
It is hard to decide who you are at thirteen. You take a lot of cues from the world and the music around you. When Ricky sang “Travelin’ Man,” I wished I were that girl from Polynesia that he sang of. Then I started wondering why it was okay for a guy to have a girl in every port, but we know what we call those girls that do the same. Early on, I realized I didn’t fall for the double standard. Maybe I wouldn’t have listened to Daddy either.
Netherlands Holland

Your guide to a perfect holiday in Holland

Anything you ever wanted to know about Holland in one place. This is Holland.com! Whether you are coming to Holland for a city trip or a beach holiday - holland.com offers loads of information and inspiration, from the Rijksmuseum to the Anne Frank house, from Rembrandt to Van Gogh and from Amsterdam to Zandvoort.
We also provide a lot of useful information and the opportunity to book your hotel or holiday cottage against very attractive rates. If you want to book tickets for an excursion, amusement park or museum, you can do that too. We make sure you get the most from your stay in Holland.
We hope you enjoy our website and look forward to seeing you in Holland!

Enjoy the Day!  Make it Memorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment