Friday, August 21, 2015

August 21, 2015 Friday #Scotland#Faith#HilandAuntTheresa#faith#seeya!

This is my last blog for 10 days as I am leaving for Scotland on vacation.  Please visit me on again on the 1st of September and enjoy the week!


Get Fit
Because I will be sitting so much today - I redid Jillian.  It is a great cardiac workout.  Stay fit and keep up your workouts, whatever you are doing and continue to eat right!  Do as I say, I'll be in Scotland eating Haggis. 


Get Faith
Proverbs 22:6  "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."  So, would you not train your children to eat, dress and learn until they are old enough to make that decision?   Then why wait for them to pick their own religion?  If you believe in any religion, why wouldn't you start your children in it?  Maybe your beliefs need to be revisited. Faith, in any study they have done is the best form of well being for everyone.  Check it yourself.  God doesn't mind being questioned, He is used to it.


On this day
2013  This was not a happy day.  We lost 2 people that we dearly loved.  That is where your faith comes in.  Both of these women were faithful and led faithful lives - we know they are in good hands.  I can think of Hilary and my Aunt Theresa and think, they are happy where they are, even though I miss them, I know I will see them again.  If you believe the same of your loved ones then your faith is intact and you should act on it.  Thank God for loving memories.



 1994 - John Denver was charged with drunken driving after crashing his Porsche into a tree beware of country roads.


Parenting
We love to see the world through the eyes of our children.  How many have taken their kids to the zoo, museum, camping to experience what you value.  Today I get to take Nicole to the land of our ancestors, Scotland.  My fathers family were all born in Scotland, lived and worked in Glasgow and my grandparents didn't come here till they were 60.  They went back to visit and always wanted to return.  I know why and I want Nicole to have the opportunity to feel that "being home" that I had when I went. 


Come Get These Memories of the Sixties  (last excerpt, the book will be out in Sept.)
In summer, all our families had vacation and weekend plans. Judy and her mom and dad would pick me up, and we would go to Half Moon Lake for the day. They had a boat that Judy’s dad hooked up to the car and hauled out to the lake. It was a long ride on a two-lane road and seemed to take forever. Sometimes, her brother, Brad, would be with us, but he was a little older than us and didn’t want to be seen in our company. He and his buddies treated us like we were a pain in the neck. Her aunt and uncle went too, and sometimes, others would be there. They were a really nice-looking couple, like the ones on TV.
Netherlands Holland
Anything you ever wanted to know about Holland in one place. This is Holland.com! Whether you are coming to Holland for a city trip or a beach holiday - holland.com offers loads of information and inspiration, from the Rijksmuseum to the Anne Frank house, from Rembrandt to Van Gogh and from Amsterdam to Zandvoort.
We also provide a lot of useful information and the opportunity to book your hotel or holiday cottage against very attractive rates. If you want to book tickets for an excursion, amusement park or museum, you can do that too. We make sure you get the most from your stay in Holland.
We hope you enjoy our website and look forward to seeing you in Holland!

Visit Amsterdam

Visit Amsterdam
Undoubtedly one of the jewels of Europe, and not just because of the stunning 17th century canals. Go find out for yourself!
Read More

10x summer in Holland   

Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable! 






No comments:

Post a Comment