Friday, April 29, 2016

April 29, 2016 Friday #loose#delighted#linedance#nofans#kidsatwork!wolfrefuge

Get Fit
Did a set of exercises for "tight hips".  To loosen the hip joints, designed for runners.    I am not a runner but my hips can use some help.

Get Faith
1 Thessalonians 2:8  "We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us."  Church people often get a bad rap these days, but the truth is that the camaraderie that we share as members of God's family is still so strong that it keeps us all very close.  To share faith in Christ with another is a sweet comfort that we have.  When I see people that I am in church family with is exactly how this bible verse describes it.

On this day
2015  Last year on this day Don, Nicole and I went to Mike's for dinner then Don and I went to line dancing class.  Sophie and John were taking the class too, it was a lot of fun.

2015 - The White Sox beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-2 at Camden Yards. The game was played without a crowd present due to the ongoing riots and protests in Baltimore. This was the first time a Major League Baseball game was played in front of an empty house. Sad but it made sense.

Parenting
Today at work, an ice cream truck business, two women had children with them.  one a granddaughter the other a son.  I'm reminded of the days when I had to work and worry about where my daughter would be.  My problems were easy - two grandmothers that loved having her when I needed a sitter.  Nicole was blessed to be with loving family - all the time.  Others have situations where they have a small child in a stroller in an ice cream truck while grandma cleans and inventories ice cream.  I suppose it could be a worse case scenario.

Prince Albert Canada  sightseeing
Website More Details Save Save
A Wolf Adventure is a provincially licensed, Saskatchewan-based wolf outreach/interpretive centre and eco-lodge that fosters and promotes a healthy respect of wildlife and surrounding habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment