Friday, February 23, 2018

February 23, 2018 Friday # fitbitfritz#Isaiahknew#arcticgirl#kielbasa!

Get Fit
My fitbit is on the fritz.  I just put a new battery in it but the time is wrong.  Now at the end of the day it only registers 320 steps.  That is not right.  I have been on the move all day.  Something else to exercise my patience.

Get Faith
Isaiah 53:4-5  "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows....He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed."  This is Isaiah in the Old Testament referring to the suffering of our Lord Jesus Christ prior to his murder on the cross.  Do you understand that his knowledge of the future, of the Messiah means that God told him the story of Jesus all those years before the story ever happened.  Everything from the creation and the fall points to Jesus.  It is a beautiful story and an amazing plan that God has for you and me.  His love is eternal.

On this day
1982  The journal says I chopped ice and cleaned the garage.  That doesn't sound like the girl I knew who didn't go outside if it was below 32 degrees - let alone chop ice and clean the garage.  I often surprise myself.

1792 - The Humane Society of Massachusetts was incorporated. Wow!!!! Good for them! 1792?

Poland
  Tonight!  its whats for dinner!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!    Happy Birthday Kris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment