Sunday, February 4, 2018

February 4, 2018 Sunday #SuperBowl!#Joy!Joy!Joy!!!!

Get Faith
Acts 2:28  "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence."  Yep, as we learn more about the ways of life that give us joy we also begin to realize where it comes from.  If your current life is not bringing you joy, you might want to look into why. (This is where you think "shes going to try and sell me God")  Yep, if your way hasn't worked for you, maybe you should look into what His joy is all about and why we call it the Peace of the Lord.  I am still having fun, still love and see all my friends, still get more invitations than I can handle, but I stick with God - and I visit Him every Sunday. The Way, the Truth and the Life through Love.

On this day
2000  I was sick and missed work.  I missed going to the Gem theater with Waynette and Kathy to see Escanaba in the Moonlight.  We have gone to the theater quite a bit over the years, I love to go.  We had a group of 40 women go to the Gem in the summer to see Menopause the Musical!  It was great, plus, my girlfriend Judy D was one of the only 3 actors in the play.  Judy and I go back to the early 70's when we worked together and she alone is responsible for my seeing most theater productions.  I just got a note from her that said she was heading south to Florida, wish I could go with her and talk our heads off all the way.  Now that's joy.

2000 - Austrian President Thomas Klestil swore in a coalition government that included Joerg Haider's far-right Freedom Party. European Union sanctions were a result of the action. Anybody?  I'm so uninformed.

Krakow Poland

The establishment of a Polish state can be traced back to 966, when Mieszko I,[11] ruler of a territory roughly coextensive with that of present-day Poland, converted to Christianity. The Kingdom of Poland was founded in 1025, and in 1569 it cemented a longstanding political association with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania by signing the Union of Lublin. This union formed the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, one of the largest (about 1 million km2) and most populous countries of 16th and 17th century Europe, with a uniquely liberal political system[12][13] which adopted Europe's first written national constitution, the Constitution of 3 May 1791. I should pay more attention to this as my maternal grandparents were born there.

Enjoy the day!   Make it memorable!  


No comments:

Post a Comment