Saturday, February 3, 2018

January 3, 2018 Saturday #pinkstretchything#womenslove#notahater#Polska!

Get Fit
Anyone have one of those pink stretchy ribbon things that a few of my video's use?  My retention band is way stiffer than theirs is, or maybe I'm not as strong.  I'll look on line for one.  Pilates with a stretchy pink thing.

Get Faith
Ruth 1:11,14  "But Naomi said, "Turn back, my daughters; why will you go with me?  Are there still sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?"  Then they lifted up their voices and wept again; and Orpah kissed her mother-in-law. but Ruth clung to her."  Their lives were so different this thousands of years ago.  Women were mostly chattel, needed to bare children and work in the homes.  But in the story we see that they also formed relationships with the other women in their households.  I, too bonded strongly with the mothers of my husbands and boyfriends.  Anne, Don's mother was so good to me, she thought I was an angel.  Pete's mom Tatjiana never stopped thinking of me as her daughter, we were very close.  She loved Nicole as her own grandchild and never had one of her own.  My last mother-in-law is still a part of my life.  Although she lives in Florida, I do speak to her once a week or so.  Women keep attachments to those that have mattered in their life and in this case, hopefully follow their love of God, the One True God.

On this day
1999  Nicole had a stomachache and decided to stay home from school..I still picked up the boys and took them to school, why wouldn't I?  I picked up Tim Horton's for the guys in the shop - the boss always said I got the wrong ones.  ( I didn't pick them)  When I talked to Mom she went over to see how Nicole was feeling - that is what women do.  We still went to catechism and when I got home I called Millie, my friend Chris', mom.  Because that is also what women do.  Men have their own to do lists.

1999 - Ice-T spoke to the students of the University of Toledo about a life of crime not being all it is cracked up to be. That might have been a play on words.  I do like Ice-T - good actor.

Poland

Poland (PolishPolska [ˈpɔlska] (About this sound listen)), officially the Republic of Poland (Polish: Rzeczpospolita Polska,[a] [ʐɛt͡ʂpɔˈspɔlita ˈpɔlska] (About this sound listen)), is a unitary sovereign state in Central Europe.[10] It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering an area of 312,679 square kilometres (120,726 sq mi) with a mostly temperate climate.[8] With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the sixth most populous member state of the European Union.[8] Poland's capital and largest city is Warsaw. Other major cities include KrakówŁódźWrocławPoznańGdańsk and Szczecin.

Political Map of Poland - Ezilon Maps 

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Martina!


No comments:

Post a Comment