Tuesday, June 4, 2019

June 4, 2019 Tuesday #Listen#Saved#KingCharlesspaniel#GangkharPuensum!

Get Faith
Luke chapter 10  "Whoever listens to you listens to me, and whoever rejects you rejects me, and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me."  This is a warning to all from Jesus.  This goes hand in hand with our responsibility to share the word of the Lord to everyone.  We are called to show our love for Him in our everyday life.  We can't save everyone, God knows and watches - He wants all of His people  to be saved.  It is our mission.

On this day
2006  After church I went down to Henry Ford hospital to see a friend that had been there for 2 months in cardiac ICU .  Sherry is a few years younger that I am and I found it hard to believe that what her boyfriend Danny said was true, that she was dying.  He was right, she was- only because she had lost her will to live.  I spend a couple hours sitting with her, rubbing her arms and telling her that her flowers were blooming in her yard and she was missing it.  Her pool was clean and warm and waiting for her to come for a swim, to come home to her life.  Danny said "see she doesn't give a shit about us anymore".  She did go home and is back to her old self - smoking and drinking too much, but she is back.  Maybe that is what she remembered she missed.  What is important in your life?

1647 - The British army seized King Charles I and held him as a hostage. I only know there is a cute little dog named after him.

Bhutan
The country's landscape ranges from lush subtropical plains in the south to the sub-alpine Himalayan mountains in the north, where there are peaks in excess of 7,000 metres (23,000 ft)Gangkhar Puensum is the highest peak in Bhutan, and it may also be the highest unclimbed mountain in the world.[11] The wildlife of Bhutan is notable for its diversity.  Wow!  an unclimbed mountain!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy birthday Adrianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment