Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22, 2014 Saturday

Kathy Smith and I did some fat burning exercise.  If you are new to my posts, I have 30 different videos and printed exercise routines that I have been using for 20 years.  I get bored doing the same thing, so I haunt garage sales in spring to search for the exercise videos and occasionally equipment to change up my routine.  It works for me, I doing everything from aerobics to yoga, but you have to find what works for you.  But, seriously, find something.


Revelation chapter 22 -  The last word of the word is obviously Amen.  I trust God has a place for me at the end of this life, whatever it is.  I believe I am forgiven and that I will be with Him.  I don't worry about the "end".  I believe this life ends for people everyday and that if they sleep until the return or go directly to heaven, doesn't matter much to me.  I trust in the Lord.  Being the last book in the Bible should be a warning, pay attention to the word, it tells you what you need to know.


On this day -
1457 - Gutenberg Bible became the first printed book.
2008 - We had 6" of snow here in St Clair Shores and it was the day before Easter.


Parenting - It is a happy day for the LGBT community.  It IS unconstitutional to deny anyone their rights on marriage.  I applaud the court for realizing this and all of those couples standing in line today to obtain their marriage licenses.  Mom said, "now their will be gay divorces".  (lol)  Yes, now everyone has the right to make their own choices, good or bad.  But they do have the right to choice.


Book club - Blood and Beauty by Dunant.  just reading about the opulent wedding Pope Alexander VI gave his daughter at the Vatican.  Take a minute to digest that.


New Orleans - Have the Travelers group meeting tonight.  I found a great slow cooker recipe for shrimp jambalaya.   Find a good Cajun recipe to try tonight or go out! for it.

Court of Two Sisters


The Court of Two Sisters is legendary for its daily jazz brunch, featuring live jazz music by the local Courtyard Kings and more than eighty different menu items, including the classic Eggs Benedict or Veal Grillades and Gravy. At dinner, Creole dishes abound, with new and inspiring twists provided by Chef Chad Penedo.
For parties, the Court of Two Sisters is amply equipped with four dining rooms of different sizes to host both casual gatherings and upscale soirees. Casual dining is also available at the Court Tavern, offering po-boys, gumbo, jambalaya and other New Orleans dishes.


Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment