Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014 Tuesday

I just love that AM yoga.  I was at the drug store yesterday, and the girl at the counter and I started talking (as usual)  She said she does yoga.  I told her I LOVE yoga and we were off.  An old lady behind me hit me in the butt with her shopping cart.  (It was my neighbor).  The counter girl's eyes were huge.  very funny.


Psalm 33 - If God made it all, cares for it, loves it and takes it home. How can it be all about you?  He is all about you, but you shouldn't be.


On this day:
1898 - The Intercollegiate Trapshooting Association was formed in New York City. (for you Don)
1977 - Moved from my little house in Birmingham to my little house in St Clair Shores.  I hate moving.  I think it is one of the reasons I'm still in this house is because I hate moving.  What about you?


Parenting - We moved a lot when I was a kid.  That could be why I have maintained my adult relationships with friends.  I thought it was important for my daughter to have continuity in her life.  She does have friends since kindergarten, but most young people now move away. 


Book club - Blood and Beauty by Dunant, the history between Italy, France and Spain as dominated by the Roman Catholic church (Pope).  Politics haven't gotten any better.


New Orleans

New Orleans
  • New Orleans is a major United States port and the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The population of the city was 343,829 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. The New Orleans metropolitan area had a population of 1,167,764 in 2010 and was the 46th largest in the United States. The New Orleans–Metairie–Bog…
    New Orleans is a major United States port and the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The population of the city was 343,829 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. The New Orleans metropolitan area had a population of 1,167,764 in 2010 and was the 46th largest in the United States. The New Orleans–Metairie–Bogalusa Combined Statistical Area, a larger trading area, had a 2010 population of 1,214,932.
  • en.wikipedia.org
    · Text under CC-BY-SA license
Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment