Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014 Saturday

Pilates - floor workout that strengthens your core, abs, back and works out a lot of muscles.


John chapter 4 the finish of the story with the Samaritan women.  She was not a Jew, she was living with a man that was not her husband and Jesus knew everything about her.  He chose her for his own.  She said she knew the Messiah was coming and that he would explain everything to them.  Jesus declared "I, the one speaking to you - I am he."


On this day:
1904 - Dr Suess was born!  All those great books!
2009- Nicole and I went to Ligget to see Jessie in Godspell.  It is amazing to me that people can remember all those lines and sing that well.  I can't do either, but I love seeing others.  My friend Judy was over the other day.  Judy has done a lot of theater, with my favorite being the Earth Mother in Menopause the Musical.  This is a good time to take in a play, forget the messy weather and be entertained!  See what you can find.  Community shows are inexpensive and wonderful.


Parenting - They have acting classes at the schools as extracurricular activities.  Or they did, Nicole took one, and they performed Cinderella.  It is a great way to find out if that is something your child would like to explore.


Book Club - The Nine


X marks the spot!  New Orleans, Louisiana!  We move here, fly or drive south east to get there.  In time for Mardi Gras!  Enjoy


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Roxann!

No comments:

Post a Comment