Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014 Monday

Work today.  I used to get up at 5:30 and get my exercise in, not anymore.  I will have to get something else in later.


Romans Chapter 5 - verse 18 Through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men.  I can't help but think of Martin Luther when I read this.  He must have loved this passage.


On this day -
1776 - Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John that women were "determined to foment a rebellion" if the new Declaration of Independence failed to guarantee their rights. Hah!  Smart woman!
1979 - The journal said that I worked on the computer from 10 to 4:15.  I don't remember having a computer at work.  It was a Burroughs Billing/Bookkeeping machine that had to be programed with a tape for whatever you wanted it to do.  It was the size of an office desk.  I guess we called it a computer. 


Parenting - The first computer we had at home was a dinosaur of a thing, my cousin Kay gave it to us.  It was a great beginning to what turned out to be an evitable future.  It was a Mackintosh.  Thanks Kay!


Book club - Blood and Beauty.  by Dunant


New Orleans - last day here.  Moving south to central America  Yo Chen in Belize.  Ever heard of it?


Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment