Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 29, 2014 Saturday!

Jill worked me over this morning.  I am getting through more repetitions now.  Thrusts, lunges, abs and weights.  Oh my.


1 Peter chapter 2 - "But you are a chosen people,"  God has picked us to be his, the invitation is open to  all people of the earth.  That is a lot of invitations, lets help him.


On this day -
1906 - In the U.S., 500,000 coal miners walked off the job seeking higher wages. We all know they were paid horrible wages for the danger and hard work they did. 
2013 - nothing too much on this day over the years.  It might have been Good Friday or Easter day. Sometime the temperature was in the 70's and others cold, like today.  It is a kind of transitional time of year, with weather and Easter.  Maybe this year the nice weather and Easter will collide.


Parenting - I hate grey days and sad days.  We suffer when our kids suffer, over scraped knees, lost games, disappointments and broken hearts.  I will take anything over a broken heart.  It is the worse.


Book Club - Blood and Beauty.  People are so surprised that I did not know that the Papacy has been so corrupt in past years.  I prefer my world.  I like the current Pope.


New Orleans - getting ready to pull out.  Did we miss anything?  a lot I think:
Whether it be on horseback, the tennis court or the golf course – New Orleans is your premier recreation destination.
What's the difference between a creole cottage and a camelback? Find the answer to this and more.
Antiques, cool art, vintage clothing, one of a kind jewelry. We've got it all in the bag.
We've got tours for everyone from the French Quarter & historic homes to voodoo & swamps.


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment