Friday, June 10, 2016

June 10, 2016 Friday #boredeating#whitestone#RomaCafe#3$#Spa

Get Fit
http://fitbodybuzz.com/things-do-instead-eating-when-bored/  Go here and see if this helps.  In the summer I am better at eating fruits and veggies, but there are those moments when we pick up the wrong thing.

Get Faith
Revelation 2:17  "I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it."  I'm going to share the study writers explanation -"In Jesus's letter to the church at Pergamum, the Lord promises to give to the faithful a white stone with a new name on it.  Biblical commentators have debated over the meaning, but most agree that this white stone points to our freedom in Christ."  She goes on to mention that the white stone is a symbol of not guilty and that having a white stone entitled the bearer to gain entrance to banquets and heaven."  What's on your white stone?

On this day
1986  Mom and my brother Mark came over to babysit Nicole.  My husband, Mark and I met friends Frank and Linda and went to the Roma Cafe for dinner.

Great food, here's directions.

1793 - The Jardin des Plantes zoo opened in Paris. It was the first public zoo. or go to the zoo.

Parenting
I work with a lot of women who have to balance taking care of children and their job.  It is not an easy thing to do, which I can testify to.  One mom today looked like she was going to cry when I told her she needs to count her change at the counter, when she gets it - not tell me the next day she was short $3.00.   I don't like being the bad guy, but my allegiance is to my friend the owner who trusts me to look after his business.  I don't like my job.

Rio Grande Puerto Rico
Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa - A Wyndham Grand ResortHope this is where we are staying!

Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment