Friday, June 24, 2016

June 24, 2016 Friday #Pilates#comfort#faith#Roberthebruce#history#museums!

Get Fit on Friday!!
Fabulous  Pilates!   Core strength an all over fitness, try it!

Get Faith
Hebrews 13:5 "Never will I leave you".  God does not leave us.  We sometimes don't want Him around when we feel our lives are not to His liking.  He doesn't leave us - we leave Him.  Just know that in your darkest hour, He will never desert you - He will stand by you.  Thank God for that great comfort you can depend on.

On this day
1974 - My brother Mark was 17 years old and having a multitude of problems.  He was taking vocational tests to pass high school, while enduring eye surgery because of his retinitis from his diabetes which caused a multitude of health problems and depression.  He was living with me at the time.  He, fortunately, had a deep faith in God which gave all of us the strength to carry on.

 1314 - Scottish forces led by Robert the Bruce won over Edward II of England at the Battle of Bannockburn in Scotland. Sorry, I have a great interest in this history! 

Parenting
I have a strong background of family.  Maybe I conceived it myself or maybe I construed it from bits and pieces my family talked about.  In not one of my remembrances were my family, either maternal or paternal - negative in concept.  I have tried to relate that same past history to my daughter so that she knows she comes from an intelligent, strong and honorable background.  I feel bad for those who don't know or wish not to share family history with their youth..It's is important, back it is important to know, also, that you can begin your own family history by being the person you want your offspring to remember.

Rio Grande Puerto Rico

List of museums in Puerto Rico

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This list of museums in Puerto Rico contains museums which are defined for this context as institutions (including nonprofit organizations, government entities, and private businesses) that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Museums that exist only in cyberspace (i.e., virtual museums) are not included.
To use the sortable table, click on the icons at the top of each column to sort that column in alphabetical order; click again for reverse alphabetical order.  Go here for some wonderful day trips!!!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Kathy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment