Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 21, 2016 Tuesday #weights#Love#visiting#Owain#shopping!

Get Fit
Leg and arm workouts with weights.  It sometimes feels like we are on a downward spiral.  Just 7 years ago I had so much more energy.  I'm not going down quietly - how about you?

Get Faith
1 Corinthians 14:1  "Follow the way of love."  Paul also said - "faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love."  There are many types of love, love of nature, love of your family, love of God but the one that gives us the most trouble is relationship love.  Love thy neighbor as thyself.  All good things come from love.  God is love.

On this day
2012  Mom and I went to my neighbor, Roxanne's for a BBQ.  Well she was my neighbor till she moved - but we are still friends.  Her grandchildren were in from California so we had to go and visit. It was an especially sweet memory as the baby finally calmed down and fell asleep in my arms on the swing, followed by the two other brothers who pushed and chatted with me while I held a sleeping Leo.  Such sweet boys.

1404 - Owain Glyndwr established a Welsh Parliament at Machynlleth and was crowned Prince of Wales.  Here is a little history on Wales and a name we never hear.  Owain?

Parenting
I have two new babies in my life that might give me some baby time.  I am so excited.  There is nothing to me more completely involving than caring for a baby.  I forget everything else, what about you?  (Grandparents probably)

Rio Grande Puerto Rico shopping


Great!67%of customers recommend
Escape into the city of Old San Juan and discover its colorful architecture and rich history. A stop at San Cristóbal Fortress offers sweeping views of the city and a journey back to the colonizing days, before a shopping in the Historic District of Old San Juan.
The cobblestone streets of Old San Juan set the stage for a tour exploring the heritage of Puerto Rico and San Juan, a charming city with architecture dating back to the 1600s and filled with art galleries, boutiques, and cozy cafés. Your guide shares interesting stories of the people that have put their mark on the second oldest city in the New World, before taking you to San Cristóbal Fortress—a national historic site.Show more  How about a trip here!!!!
Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

Check Availability

No comments:

Post a Comment