Friday, February 15, 2019

February 15, 2019 Friday#Loveofwealth#I'mback#SecretaryofState#StraitofBonifacia

Get Faith
Mark chapter 10  Then Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How hard it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God:"  They asked "then who can be saved"  And the answer was "For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible."  The correct way to say this verse in another place is "the love of money is the root of all evil."  Because it becomes the main focus of your life - having money - a lot of it, and buying everything you can.  Your "stuff" becomes your God.  So then for someone who has a lot of wealth and enjoys it and never remembers it can go away and leave them with nothing - they should be sure to keep God ahead of all that they love.  I know many people with a lot of wealth, and I pray for them, that they remember that above all God will still be there and I hope He knows my friends.

Get Fit
Everything worked this morning, my video played, my cat was out and I had time to do some squats and sit ups with a resistance band.  It felt good to move my legs again without pain.  I'm back!!

On this day
2008  It is just 2 days before my birthday - then and now.  What do you have to do?  Get your license plate tabs and maybe renew your driver license.  I worked a short day, I had to take Mom to the doctor in the morning so I got to work at 9:15, then apparently left early to pick up my license tabs.  It must not have taken long or I would have mentioned it like I will today.  Nicole called me in a place in line and I got there at 9:15 and after sitting and talking to the guy beside me who was there when I got there and still there after I left, at 11:15.  I have to believe there is a better way.  Once I got to the counter it took me 5 minutes at the most.  Some things don't get better with time, but hey! remember when everyone's plates expired at the same time?  I do.

1764 - The city of St. Louis was established. Take me to ST Louis - Louis, Take me to the fair.

Sardinia
The nearest land masses are (clockwise from north) the island of Corsica, the Italian PeninsulaSicilyTunisia, the Balearic Islands, and Provence. The Tyrrhenian Sea portion of the Mediterranean Sea is directly to the east of Sardinia between the Sardinian east coast and the west coast of the Italian mainland peninsula. The Strait of Bonifacio is directly north of Sardinia and separates Sardinia from the French island of Corsica.
The coasts of Sardinia [1,849 kilometres (1,149 miles) long] are generally high and rocky, with long, relatively straight stretches of coastline, many outstanding headlands, a few wide, deep bays, rias, many inlets and with various smaller islands off the coast.
sounds like a delightful place to explore!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Rachel B!

No comments:

Post a Comment