Monday, February 25, 2019

February 25, 2019 Monday #HelivesWelive#Notfit#10years#FirstBank#Ferry!

Get Faith
John chapter 11  "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die.  Do you believe this?""  My brother and his wife are both fighting cancer right now so this means a lot to me.  You answer Jesus's question - "Do you believe this?"  I hope so.

Get Fit
I am not.  This new job has taken my feeling of well being.  I guess at 72, if you haven't been doing it all along you can't take a full time, on your feet, busy job.  Lesson learned.

On this day
2017  I was recuperating from my lung cancer surgery, barely a month ago.  I went to Kroger, shopped came home made food to take to John and Sophie's for our monthly travel meeting.  We were in Sweden.  Deb and Jeff picked me up for the drive over to Pleasant Ridge.  What a great group and celebrating 10 years of doing this travel thing!!

1791 - First Bank of the United States (The President, Directors and Company, of the Bank of the United States) was chartered by the U.S. Congress and signed by President Washington. 

Sardinia

Seaports[edit]

A high-speed ferry in the Gulf of Olbia
The ferry companies operating on the island are Tirrenia di NavigazioneMoby LinesCorsica Ferries - Sardinia Ferries, Grandi Navi Veloci, SNAVSNCM and CMN; they link the Sardinian seaports of Porto TorresOlbiaGolfo AranciArbataxSanta Teresa GalluraPalau and Cagliariwith CivitavecchiaGenoaLivornoNaplesPalermoTrapaniPiombino in ItalyMarseilleToulonBonifacioPropriano and Ajaccio in France and Barcelona in Spain.
A regional ferry company, the Saremar, links the main island to the islands of La Maddalena and San Pietro, and from 2011, also the port of Olbia with Civitavecchia and Porto Torres with Savona.
About 40 tourist harbours are located along the Sardinian coasts.  Lets do this today - we are short on time here!!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment