Monday, February 18, 2019

February 18, 2019 Monday #Hosanna#fightback#hungover#Coghinas

Get Faith
Mark chapter 11  This recounts the Palm Sunday message.  As prophesied "they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their cloaks on it and He rode it into Jerusalem"  The people sang and shouted "Hosanna!"  to Him.  They loved him for his goodness and how he had treated and healed them.  "Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord!"  Yes, He was so blessed and brought blessings to those he met.  Because He was so good to them they worshiped him and sang "Hosanna in the highest heaven."  But what He did after that should bring us to singing and praising the Holy name of Jesus much more.

Get Fit
I worked out (a little) with Jillian this morning.  Just because I just turned 72 doesn't mean I should quit exercising, right?  I admit to being somewhat limited but I'm going to fight back!  Yeah!!

On this day
2011  It is/was the day after my birthday.  Don had taken me to the Dirty Dog Jazz Cafe the night before, my favorite place - so I was still stuffed and a little hungover.  I was supposed to do a lock in with the kids this night but it was cancelled.  I was relieved but I'm always sorry when those things fail.  I really enjoyed all the years I spent working with the youth at church - it turned me around and a few of them as well I hope.

1685 - Robert Cavelier, Sieur de LaSalle established Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay, and thus formed the basis for France's claim to TexasPossibly another good story or movie!

Sardinia
Sardinia has few major rivers, the largest being the Tirso, 151 km (94 mi) long, which flows into the Sea of Sardinia, the Coghinas (115 km) and the Flumendosa (127 km). There are 54 artificial lakes and dams that supply water and electricity. The main ones are Lake Omodeo and Lake Coghinas. The only natural freshwater lake is Lago di Baratz. A number of large, shallow, salt-water lagoons and pools are located along the 1,850 km (1,150 mi) of the coastline.


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Nicole B

No comments:

Post a Comment