Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May 1, 2019 Wednesday #OnewithGod#Greatday#

Get Faith
John chapter 17  "The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become completely one, so that the world may know that you have sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."  God sent Jesus to
ALL people not just those in Jerusalem or the middle east, or anywhere specific - or any type or kind of person.  Anyone who hears his word and believes can enter into that never ending circle of love and worship of God.  We can all have that unconditional love and share it with one another.  Praise God.

On this day
2012  Wow!  I'd love to have a day like this today!  It was a Saturday, so I cleaned house in the morning and then changed clothes and met Waynette, Gerry and Sandy for lunch at Mike's.  I ran into a lot of old boat friends while there and then dropped the girls back off and went to Kroger, worked in yard and Don came over for dinner.  I wish I had the energy to do all that today!   I remember it was an all around first of May great day!

1308 - King Albert was murdered by his nephew John, because he refused his share of the Habsburg lands. 

Chandragiri Nepal
Hows that for an early morning scene!
A view of Kathmandu from Chandragiri Hill!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Kathy and Bob T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment