Friday, August 30, 2019

August 30, 2019 Friday #Worktogether#Newhouse#Boomerangmate!

Get Faith
Romans chapter 8  "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose."  We may not see the larger picture of our labor but God does.  Whatever small  thing you are doing in your neighborhood to make it better is joining with others who are also working to make your neighborhood and city better for all who live there.  God gives us tools to reach out to others and in doing so we share the faith when others see what gives us our drive.  Your kindness and eagerness to help tells people you believe in a higher standard - God's standard for good living and eternal reward.

On this day
1977  After work I went home to my house in St Clair Shores that I had just moved into this year.  I have a double lot and in those days there was a white board fence across the front of the side in front of the garage and a small evergreen tree maybe 12 feet high.  There was a lot of  lawn to cut, which is what I did when I got home.  Then Pete came home and we hurried down to a marina downtown to see a boat he was interested in.  I think he talked me into the house because of the huge attached garage so he could buy old boats and work on the parts in the garage.  

1146 - European leaders outlawed the crossbow. I think some still use these.  

Australia
Get some souvenirs!
Rhode Island Novelty Wooden Boomerang Colors May VaryRealAus Koala Clipons With Jacket Pack of 12 Stuffed Animal Soft Plush Toys Small Australian Souvenir
Tomorrow we move on!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment