Saturday, October 12, 2019

October 12, 2019 Saturday #Evangelism#Journals#Oktoberfest#Honoluluwaterfront

Get Faith
II Timothy chapter 3  "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work."  And that it is why we belong to churches - to hear the inspired word and to learn all that it can teach us by sharing with one another under a Pastor's guidance.  We need to take our children to church so that they are strengthened in their faith with other believers and learn the good news with other children and build friendships.  It is imperative to our ongoing faith and reaching out to others to teach.

On this day
1978  After I got home from work, had dinner and cleaned house, my cousin Daryl came over to work on a car in my garage.  My garage was huge and attached to the house and so a perfect place for guys to work on projects.  With Daryl it was cars.  Pete had asked me to copy some of  my journal notes that were relevant to him into a journal for him, and I did that.  Now, after saying that I wonder if it fell into his wife's hands, that hated me.  Well I haven't heard anything yet - she probably burned it.

 1810 - Bavarian Crown Prince Ludwig married Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen. The royalty invited the public to attend the event which became an annual celebration that later became known as Oktoberfest.  Going to church tonight for Oktoberfest!

Honolulu Hawaii

Panorama of Honolulu's waterfront in February 2007.


Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Mark and Rebekah!

No comments:

Post a Comment