Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October 2, 2019 Wednesday #Partnersinfaith#IsaacNewtonreunion#AlphabetInc#Cullturecuisine&traditions!

Get Faith
Philemon 17  "So if you consider me your partner, welcome him as  you would welcome me."   This is Paul speaking to Philemon.  St Paul, once the prosecutor of  the early Christians now made it his daily life to support and minister to them.  Christ blessed him with a heart for the ministry and the knowledge of  His Word.  Just as Paul went to others to share the Gospel we are invited to do the same, in hospitality, love and sharing worship.  My advice is to find a Bible Study group and be better informed in the Word and share faith with others - just like Paul did.

On this day
2015  It was a Friday and a big reunion day for Don and I.  We went to Cantoro's for our grade school, Isaac Newton, reunion.  There were 100 people there, many came into town because the Cooley High School reunion was the next night, and I think there were 800 in our graduating class and a lot in our grade school as well.  We are Baby Boomers.  It was amazing to see so many people from when we were 14 and younger there.  Many of them didn't go on to Cooley.  There were also teachers that came for those who remembered.  I wouldn't have wanted to see the teachers I remembered from Newton, lol, those were traumatic years for me as my Dad had died and I acted out badly.But it was a great evening of memories and old friends.

2015 - The reorganization of Google into Alphabet Inc. was completed. Alphabet became the parent company of Google and several other companies previously owned by Google.  I never knew.

Honolulu Hawaii
HonoluluHonolulu (/ˌhɒnəˈll/;[6] Hawaiian: [honoˈlulu]) is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is an unincorporated part of and the county seat of the City and County of Honolulu along the southeast coast of the island of Oʻahu.[a] The city is the main gateway to Hawaiʻi and a major portal into the United States. The city is also a major hub for international business, military defense, as well as being host to a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific culture, cuisine, and traditions.  All the things I like to learn about!

Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment