Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017 Monday #TheexwivesmusclesFaithand UFO'sclub

Get Fit
I guess I plan on starting big on Monday after a day of rest.  I did the Abs and Arms workout.  You can get some weights, work out the biceps and triceps, the shoulders and the pecs and then get down and do some sit ups.  Same thing!

Get Faith
Psalm 37:18-19  "The days of the blameless are known to the Lord, and their inheritance will endure forever.  In times of disaster they will not wither."  I see in this that if we build up experiences of doing the Lord's will, finding good in others and sharing what we can that our faith gets stronger as we learn more and get closer to God.  Then when the really bad things come along - you can handle it because you have stored Him up in your heart.  I thank God for my faith.

On this day
1993 -    It was a Saturday and I had started working at Clancy's about a month before. So on this day I cleaned house, checked out the rummage sale at church, came home cleaned the garage while Nicole went to a haunted house with the Nieto family.  Cathy brought Aaron and Rachelle over and the kids played while Cathy and I had wine.  So, I always refer to Cathy as "my ex wife".  It was easier than saying my husband's ex wife which had a connotation of being bad - where mine was a chosen inclusive caring name.  We still laugh about it and are still "we raised kids together" kind of friends.  At this time Mark had left and Cathy and I found a new camaraderie as ex wives.

1993 - Joe Carter (Toronto Blue Jays) became only the second player to end the World Series with a homerun.  And now you know who won the 93 world series!

Great Falls Montana
The Mariana UFO Incident occurred in August 1950 in Great Falls. Nicholas "Nick" Mariana, the general manager of the Great Falls "Electrics" minor-league baseball team, and his secretary observed two "bright, silvery spheres" move rapidly over the city's empty baseball stadium. Mariana used his camera to film the objects; the film was one of the first ever taken of a suspected UFO. The incident received widespread national publicity and is regarded as one of the first great UFO incidents in the United States. In 2007, the Great Falls White Sox were renamed as the Great Falls Voyagers to commemorate this event. The team logo features a green alien in a flying saucer.  It was investigated and refuted by some.  The Air Force and the CIA looked into it.  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment