Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 3, 2017 Tuesday #abs#eternalpleasures#sweetmemories#lovingthisroadtrip!

Get Fit
Worked out the abs this morning, wish it wasn't so hard on my neck.  I have been told to not do these by my chiropractor but, I feel like they work for my lower back. 

Get Faith
Psalm 16:11 "You will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."  It usually happens when I am out on a glorious fall day, walking through a wooded area and looking at the amazing color.  Or, it happens when I am out on the lake and see the sun glistening on the tops of waves and the  beautiful hues of blue in the water while feeling the wonderful warm sun on my shoulders.  I feel so close to Him when, in the spring I am still joyous after celebrating Easter and see the new buds and the barely there yellow/green on trees waking up to a new season.  Now, I will look forward to the warmth of my home, in a comfortable chair and seeing snow covering everything with white and making it seem spotless and clean.  Nature is what brings me into the presence of God. Dear God you do give me eternal pleasures, thank you.

On this day
2014   So much can change in three years.  On this day this was the same - Nicole went to a meeting in Lansing and then on to Grand Rapids for the weekend.  It was a Friday so the regular routine for Mom and I was, she went to get her hair done with Al across the street and then stopped for lunch before coming home. They were both in their 90's and really enjoyed each others company, except Al repeated herself quite a bit.  While they were out it was that small window of opportunity for me to be "home alone".  It was my cleaning day so while she was gone I turned up the jams while I cleaned.  Later in the afternoon, being a beautiful sunny day I took Mom out for a custard and a ride along Lakeshore to see the lake.  I miss my mom.

1888 - "The Yeomen of the Guard" was performed for the first time. It was the first of 423 shows. Anybody seen this?  The Yeomen of the Guard; or, The Merryman and His Maid, is a Savoy Opera, with music by Arthur Sullivan and libretto by W. S. Gilbert.

Fresno to Great Falls Montana Road trip!
We have reached Montana but still have a ways to go.  Leaving Dillon and going up 15 to Butte:
Butte viewed from the campus of Montana Tech
Staying on 15 going up to Boulder Montana:

West Boulder River - Big TImber, MTYoga ~ Anne Nowell » Blog Archive » Spring in MontanaBoulder Images - Vacation Pictures of Boulder, MT ... VERY PRETTY!
continuing on 15 up to Jefferson City:
Jefferson City Montana Post Office — Post Office FreakJefferson City Home for Sale, Montana. FSBO Home Jefferson ...Ting's Bar Jefferson City, Montana IMG_4329 | Flickr ...Lunch at Tings Bar?
I have to sop in Clancy Montana!:
Had to be a green barn.
On up 15 to Helena:
Cathedrals in the United States. - SkyscraperCityPanoramio - Photo of Helena, MTSunset in Helena, Montana | Jason Savage PhotographyGates of The MountainsWow!  great place!
Stop at Rocking Z Guest Ranch and spend the night!
P1060456.jpg

Anna, Justi, Jess, & Maria
enjoy this!  Go for a ride by horse around the hills!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Danny, Jong and Peter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment