Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October 24, 2017 Tuesday #Closeandsafeandwellanddiagnosedrest

Get Fit
Woke up with a sore hip so I tried AM yoga.  That can usually stretch out any kinks.  It helped but I may have to go see Bill, my chiropractor.  Sometimes I think I get a pain as an excuse to see him.  Great guy!  Bender Chiropractic in Clinton Twp on Harper.

Get Faith
Psalm 16:1  "Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge."  This is a good prayer to start every morning with.  I often pray, keep me close, so that I don't forget His goodness and wonder off to places where I need to pray "keep me safe".  Our God is our refuge.

On this day
1994  I was working at Clancy's which answers a lot of questions about my health.  I talked to Andy and noted in my journal "diverticulitis", which one of us it doesn't mention.  Mom, Andy and I all had issues with this.  Family can be a good source of taking care of your own health.  Very often common illnesses like digestive, arthritis, high blood sugar or diabetes, etc can be a warning sign to you if someone else in your family has been diagnosed.  The important thing is to consult your doctor and start taking precautions for yourself to avoid problems.  I wish I had paid more attention.  Nicole was taking Karate classes which probably helped her deal with the divorce of Mark and I.  It would maybe give her a feeling of control and strength and an outlet for anger.  Whatever, she is fine now.

1632 - Scientist Anthony van Leeuwenhoek was born in Delft, Holland. He created the first microscope lenses that were powerful enough to observe single-celled animals. Wow 1632, this is an amazing thing and I am sure has paid off in many aspects, especially health issues.

Great Falls Montana

Visiting Great Falls

Cycling on River's Edge Trail
Welcome to Great Falls – a community with grand traditions, rich history and superb recreational and cultural amenities for the entire family. When you visit, take a moment and remember to reflect on the fact that you're walking in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark, the Blackfeet Indians, the buffalo and the grizzly bear.
There is plenty to keep you and your family busy during your stay. Great Falls’ boasts over 57 parks and 40 miles of River’s Edge Trail along the scenic Missouri River. The City’s premier park, "Gibson Park" features live music during summer months, a walking path, a playground, as well as a duck pond. The community’s skate park and dog park are popular attractions and with four golf courses (two public and two private) – even the golf fanatics in the family will have plenty to do!
Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in the opportunities that are waiting here in Great Falls. From hiking, mountain biking, running, kayaking to snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing – the outdoor adventures are endless. Baseball fans can enjoy a game at Centene Stadium where the Great Falls Voyagers play as part of the Pioneer League.
Great Falls offers arts, cultural and live entertainment. Peruse some of our country’s finest contemporary and western art at the Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art and the C.M. Russell Museum. The Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center and the First Peoples Buffalo Jump State Park offer opportunities to explore Montana’s rich heritage and history. The Children’s’ Museum offers educational and interactive opportunities for children of all ages. The Mansfield Center for Performing Arts has a full calendar of performances to enjoy during your visit.  The Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center looks great!  Let's go!
Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable  Happy Birthday to Sue and Sandra!



No comments:

Post a Comment