Sunday, November 3, 2019

November 3, 2019 Sunday #Listen#Chickenlittle#somefacts

Get Faith
Hebrews 1:1  "Long ago God spoke to our ancestors in many and various ways by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by a s Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom he also created the worlds."   Through all these thousands of years since we were created on this earth God has tried to communicate with us.  I say tried because we don't always listen.  Jesus came to earth.  Hchoire left his Father in heaven and came down here to talk to us - try to talk some sense into us.  And we try to spread that word around to others so they can be called and saved.  Let's try to do better.

On this day
2005  When Nicole was at college I joined the choir at church.  First English had a beautiful choir under the guidance of Bob Foster the music director and organist there.  I could easily blend into the tenor section and listen to the others and follow.  I cannot read music.  But I learned to listen and watch the notes  and didn't do too bad.  But, one day, not one other tenor showed up.  Bob looked at me hopefully from his piano and I offered a small hopeless smile.  Bob can sing ALL parts of a choir, he is that talented.  So I stood as close to him as I could and listened carefully for his tenor voice and got through the song.  It is good for your health, your breathing and your soul.  Try it.

2005 - Walt Disney Pictures released "Chicken Little." It was the first Disney film completely created with computer animation.  Now if I could remember a song from it - I'm sure there was some.

Itagui Columbia
Itagüí, city, Antioquia departamento, northern Colombia. It lies along the Porce River between the Andean Cordilleras (mountains) Occidental and Central, at 5,148 feet (1,569 m) above sea level. Formerly a resort and a local commercial and manufacturing centre, Itagüí has become part of the industrial complex centring on Medellín, 5 miles (8 km) northeast by highway and railroad. The principal industry is textile milling. Pop. (2007 est.) 216,752.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Cherie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment