Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017 Wednesday#heedthevoice#visit#Othello#Roadtrip!!

Get Fit
closed due to unforeseen situation.

Get Faith
John 10:4  "When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice"  It is true, I know my Saviours voice.  I talk to Him a lot so I'm sure He knows my voice as well.  The study writer mentioned knowing your child's voice and them knowing yours, but I recall many times when I have been in a crowd and a child yells "Mom" and I'm looking even though my child is not with me.  We can hear a different voice giving us advice but we need to think about who that voice is.  I know the devil himself is in my ear sometime.

On this day
2010  Mom had been in the hospital for a few days and my brother Andy was down to sit with her while I was at work.  My friend Don stopped up to the hospital to see Mom and then he, Andy and I went to Pepperoni Grill for dinner.  Over the years this was a repeat performance, sometime it was Mom, sometimes Andy and occasionally it was me.  It is what we do for one another and happens more often as we age.  I think it's called life.  Be there for those you care for.

1604 - "Othello," the tragedy by William Shakespeare, was first presented at Whitehall Palace in London.  I haven't seen a lot but I have seen this.

Great Falls to Hudson Bay roadtrip!
Following 87 NE out of Sandy Montana we come to Havre

4th of July Fireworks in Havre, MT | Fireworks Near You!Havre was incorporated in north central Montana in 1893. It was founded primarily to serve as a major railroad service center for the Great Northern Railway (built by James J. Hill) with its location midway between Seattle and Minneapolis-St. Paul. A statue of Hill stands near the Havre Amtrak station to commemorate the key contributions his railroad has made to Havre's and Montana's history.
WE leave here heading east on Hwy 2. to Chinook
File:Lohman Building - Chinook, Montana.JPG - Wikimedia Commons

we keep on Hwy 2 and get to Harlem Montana, last stop before Canada
Panoramio - Photo of Harlem, Montana Heading north on 241 we cross into Canada
The road turns to 37 heading up to Climax in Canada
Climax Population 182
We head north up 37 to Shaunavon:
Shaunavon, SK, Canada - Cabri, SK, Canada photos and panoramio images A lot of lakes around this area.  We can stop here for the day.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to John R

No comments:

Post a Comment