Saturday, November 4, 2017

November 4, 2017 Saturday#Answeredprayersandnamedbays!

Get Faith
Philippians 4:19  "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."  Recently I was laboring at my computer over my latest quest, a children's musical.  I was wondering what today's youth talk about, their style of communication, what songs are meaningful to them.  I am out of the loop and thinking of finding some youth to help me out when I got a text message from the church youth leader asking if I could take her youth group this next week.  How is that for a quick response to prayer?

On this day
2016  We were waiting for the arrival of the first baby of the next generation of my McGregor/Pode descendants.  My niece and her husband were at the finish line and ready to hold that little boy in their arms.  Lindsey and Scott had tried and waited for so long and the apprehension and excitement were physically noticeable.  Now we are getting close to that first birthday!  God, again, answers prayers!

1842 - Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd in Springfield, ILHappy anniversary to the Lincolns!

Hudson Bay Canada

Hudson Bay - Wikipedia Hudson Bay (InuktitutKangiqsualuk ilua,[2] Frenchbaie d'Hudson) (sometimes called Hudson's Bay, usually historically) is a large body of saltwater in northeastern Canada with a surface area of 1,230,000 km2 (470,000 sq mi). It drains a very large area, about 3,861,400 km2(1,490,900 sq mi),[3] that includes parts of OntarioQuebecSaskatchewanAlberta, most of Manitoba, and southeastern Nunavut, and parts of North DakotaSouth DakotaMinnesota, and Montana. Hudson Bay's southern arm is called James Bay.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Christine S and my Dad (rip).

No comments:

Post a Comment