Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27, 2017 Monday #3lbs#patience#change#Yoshie#Chesterfieldinlet!

Get Fit
I put 3 lbs on over Thanksgiving and I still have turkey, potatoes and dressing, plus parts of 2 pies left.  I don't see the 3 lbs going away too soon.  But I did Pilates so at least I will be limber.  Do what you can.

Get Faith
Psalm 27:14  "Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, wait, I say, on the Lord!  I am not a patient person, and God knows that.  I have been praying for help from Him lately, and I am waiting - impatiently.  I know these things take time and I know that this will all pass, but I have taken to trying to kid Him into helping in the time I want to it to be done.  Dear Lord thank you for your patience You have with me. AMEN

On this day
2008  Do you get the blues, nostalgic this time of year?  I have always loved Christmas but lately it is more remembering than planning.  On this day in 2008 my journal reminds me that Mom was here, Jan came for dinner and my Uncle Hank called.  Jan lives in Florida now, but Mom, Uncle Hank and Aunt Theresa are gone and so my holidays are changed for the remainder of my life.  I don't dislike change, we had a great Thanksgiving with friends this year but, it is just different and I have to adjust to that.  Make great memories while you are young, live each day to the max! Get off your electronics and join the living!  Call someone you haven't spoken to in a long time, keep in touch!  Too soon the times change and it is all different.  Oh, and it's cyber Monday. ๐Ÿ˜ž no more busy malls.

1684 - Japan's shogun Yoshimune Tokugawa was born. 
Tokugawa Yoshimune - Wikipedia  looks animated.

Hudson Bay communities
Chesterfield Inlet Mission HospitalChesterfield Inlet (Inuktitut: Igluligaarjuk, syllabics: แƒแ’กแ“—แ“•แ’‘แ•แ”ชแ’ƒ) is a hamlet located on the western shore of Hudson Bay, Kivalliq Region, in Nunavut Canada at the mouth of Chesterfield Inlet. Igluligaarjuk is the Inuktitut word for "place with few houses", it is the oldest community in Nunavut. The community is served by air, Chesterfield Inlet Airport, and by annual supply sealift.
The Inuit people from the Chesterfield Inlet region are called 'Qaernermiut', though previously, they were referred to as Kenepitic, Kenepetu or Kenepitu.[5]   
sounds like they had a hard time pronouncing the name. Most of these buildings are churches.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment