Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2, 2017 Thursday#Howgreatthouartandallthatyoucreated/1

Get Faith
I'm beginning to see a pattern here - I wanted to take a few laps in the gym at church but got talking, yadda yadda yadda....

Get Faith
Hebrews 11:1  "New faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  My faith is renewed daily.  Today when I first opened the hymn book and saw "How Great Thou Art", my favorite hymn, or certainly one of my favorites, I knew it would be a good day.  At Bible study we had a great conversation about Baptism and Holy Communion, the two sacraments of the Lutheran Church.  The Spirit was at the study.  And now this reminder that our faith and hope can always be renewed.  I am blessed, you can be too.  Read the Bible, find a study group and attend services - get a workout for your faith!  Practice! Practice!

On this day
2012  I had only been retired not even 2 months but my life was as busy as I would have expected.  I took Mom to the eye doctor for pre op for her cataract surgery.  She was happy to have her vision back and I'm so glad we did it.  Nicole and I went to Dee Lynch's house and worked on those sports cards in the afternoon.  That was an unrealized dream.  We had such high hopes but not a lot of time or energy for it.  They were sold for a song a couple years ago.  The only thing I retired from was stress and that's ok.

1721 - Peter the Great (Peter I), ruler of Russia, changed his title to emperor. What was it before?  King, Sir, Mister?  His Highness Peter the Great?

From Great Falls Montana to Hudson Bay Canada
Heading out of Shauvanon north on 13 - up to Gull Lake
Buildings on Main Street, Gull Lake

WE have now turned Northeast on #1 to Antelope:
Panoramio - Photo of Antelope in SaskatchewanAntelope repeatedly hit with dirt bike: Sask. RCMP ...Looks like a community of Antelope!
Further along #1  Swift Current:
Swift Current West of Moosejaw!
By Reed Lake;
Movin On #Travel #Church #Books #ReedLakeAlberta | Janet ...
On East by Chaplin Lake still on 1
Chaplin is a rural village in SaskatchewanCanada, situated on the Trans-Canada Highway approximately 85 km from Moose Jaw and 90 km from Swift Current. The main industries of Chaplin are Saskatchewan Minerals and farming/ranching.  I think we can pitch a tent here for the night!  What do you think?

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment