Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017 Monday#Relaxpeacegoodwilltomenandmybrotherandsavethecontinentalshelf

Get Fit
I had to leave the house early on Saturday so I didn't get to do my AM yoga.  I did today aaahhhhh.

Get Faith
John 14: 27  "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  This earth cannot achieve peace.  We can agree on nothing.  The peace that Jesus gives us is not the same, it is a peace that no matter what this world offers His peace can calm and reassure you in any situation.  It is worth getting your faith's hands on.  The study writer offered this Christmas carol verse;
     
     "Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
     God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
     The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
     With peace on earth, good will to men."    (I Heard the Bells on Christmas day.)

On this day
1973  I had missed a few years, like 1970, 71, 72  This is the last entry of a few in 1973.  It tells me enough to remember the year and the reason I didn't want to write it down.  I lived in my house in Birmingham, Pete had moved in and so had my kid brother, Mark.  I was constantly at odds with anyone and their opinion of Mark.  He had a lot of problems that Mom and I tried desperately to help him with, but it wasn't to be.  Some people are incapable of taking care of themselves, Mark was one of them, a totally dependent personality.  Everyone involved wanted to believe he could get it together and encouraged us to cut him loose and make him stand on his own.  It never happened and only served to ruin an already bad health situation.  On this day I only mentioned Mark was in a bad mood, surprisingly unusual for him.  He was a sweet, faithful, troubled soul.  Rip brother.

1973 - Pioneer 10 reached Jupiter!!  Out of this world!

Ilulisatt Greenland

The Ilulissat Declaration arose from the conference. It stated that the law of the sea provided for important rights and obligations concerning the delineation of the outer limits of the continental shelf, the protection of the marine environment, including ice-covered areas, freedom of navigation, marine scientific research, and other uses of the sea. It also said that it remained committed to this legal framework and to the orderly settlement of any possible overlapping claims.
With this existing legal framework, providing a solid foundation for responsible management, there was no need to develop a new comprehensive international legal regime to govern the Arctic Ocean. The states involved, would keep abreast of the developments in the Arctic Ocean and continue to implement appropriate measures.[14]
Panorama of Ilulissat
sounds promising!!!

Enjoy the day !  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Tamara!

No comments:

Post a Comment